Friday, February 09, 2007

Time passes very fast. Just when i realised, i'm already here waiting to get my result later. Wonder why i woke up so early today, couldnt sleep. I guess it could be because of the dream i had. I actually dream of getting 22 for my R5!!! wa!! Early in the morning when i went to find some CHRians at woodgrove and there received a msg from sch that only 60 got distinction for e maths n heard from audrey that 80% passed eng only. I wonder why, why couldnt our sch do better??? LORD HELP US!!!! I'm really afraid to see my r5 more than 16. ARHX!!! I don care if my e maths really cant get As but at least sci distinction n r5 16 or below. I just hope i could acheive this target. Three hours plus more to go. Wonder the others are feeling nw. No matter wad we scored, we still have to face. Actually i find that the most diff thing is nt to study n take the exam but to face the results. Sometimes results came out wif unexpected grades which we can/cannot accept. I hope no matter wad we get back, we'll still give thanks to the lord cause he will only give us wad we deserved.

No comments: